- Channels: 2
- Effective ADC bits (without error): 8 bits
- Min sampling rate: 250 Sa/s
- Max sampling rate (2 channels): 250 MSa/s
- Input range: ±8mV to ±40V
- Number of samples each scan: 4096 Sa
- Waveform update rate (2 channels, rate >= 125KSa/s): 13 wfms/sec
- Roll Mode: available
- AC/DC: hardware
- Power Consumption: 0.78A (it may require external power)
*Provided by HScope
- Automotive Module: supported up to 25KSa/s real-time
- Audio Module: not supported
- Hardware AC/DC coupling
- Wide input range (suitable also for automotive and electrical applications)
- This device seems don’t need calibration, data acquired from the device is already accurate
- High power consumption (may need external battery pack)
- Real-time acquisition rate not high (up to 25KSa/s with modified driver)
Hantek 6104 is recognized as 6074. Full version will require the license for Hantel 6074.
HScope Driver Optimization
Original roll mode speed is 250Sa/s. This is the maximum sampling rate supported by the original software for continuous acquisition.
The driver available on HScope overclock the real-time sampling rate up to 25KSa/s, for a better usage with the Automotive Module.
The driver for this device is available since April 2019 (release 117).
- Hantek Vendor Website