- Beta Tests begin for HS402 DIY Oscilloscope – Wifi
- HScope supports 4 channels
- Released HScope 2.3.0 (change-log)
- Started investigation of Wifi module for HS402
- HScope – Supported Instrustar ISDS210
- Design of new HS402 DIY Oscilloscope
- Stm32Utils app support wireless STM32 programming through Bluetooth
- HScope – New open Import/Export format extended also to Oscilloscope Module
- HScope – Supported Hantek 6104
- HScope – Major updated on Automotive Module to introduce import/export with new open file format.
- Released Schematic and PCB for HS101 PRO (for Blue Pill) on GitHub
- Extending HScope support for Oscilloscopes with long memory buffer
- HScope – Supported Loto OSC802
- Released of HS101 Oscilloscope firmware for Bluetooth module
- STM32 Utils Firmwares provided on Cloud
- Release of HS10X Oscilloscopes firmware V.5
- Release of Labels Tool for Automotive Module
- First release of HS101 PRO (under test).
- Started driver development of Hantek 6074. License available in pre-sell.
- Started cooperation with BigClown for supporting the direct flash of the firmware for their development boards with STM32Utils on Android.
- Started cooperation with Loto Instruments for supporting new OSC serie oscilloscopes.
- Owon VDS1022 and Instrustar 205X supported in HScope app