- Channels: 2 (second channel can be also selected among others)
- Effective ADC bits (without error): 9-10 bits
- Min sampling rate: 1 KSa/s
- Max sampling rate (2 channels): 1.2 MSa/s
- Input range: ±2.4V (not linear) and ±20V
- Number of samples each scan: 1000 Sa
- Waveform update rate (2 channels, rate >= 100KSa/s): 30 wfms/sec
- Roll Mode: supported
- AC/DC: software emulation
- Power Consumption: < 10mA
This device has specific configurations in HScope. It possible to select which are the 2 channels in the app among the 8 channels available in the hardware. You can find these configurations under Settings -> General -> Hardware.
Hantek 1008 vs Hantek 6022
Input Voltage Range
The range ±20V is linear and the only suggested to use. In this range the oscilloscope has a noise around 40-60 mVpp.
In case it is required to analyse much lower voltages then you can use the range ±2.4V that allow a minimum noise around 8 mVpp. The ±2.4V is linear just in the range -0.5V to +2.4V.
Test with a Triangle wave in the range ±2.4V:
The most relevant issue of this device is the voltage level drift over the time. The producer indicate to use the device after some minute from the power on to let it stabilize. On HScope it is require a regular calibration of the Zero Level on both channels to avoid errors up to 50mV on readings.