SECTION 1 – The information we collect and how it is used
When you browse this website, we will automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer provided by your browser. This information can help us understand your browser version and operating system. You provide a better customer experience.
When you use the HScope app we only collect information regarding the used hardware, such as phone model and specifications, and oscilloscope model. This information can help us understand which phone model works with our products. No other personal information is gathered by this app. You can disable the trasmission of these info anytime in the app settings.
SECTION 2 – Disclosure to third parties
Except for any of the following circumstances, we will not share, sell, rent or otherwise disclose the personal data we collect about you through our website:
- You authorize the release of your personal information
- If the disclosure enables a certain third-party to provide us with business, professional or technical support, we may also disclose personal information to service providers or suppliers.
- We also reserve the right to disclose and transmit personal data to the subsequent owners, co-owners or operators of our company or site, or due to company mergers, integration, reorganization, sales of almost all of our rights and/or Changes in assets or other companies (including during any due diligence period) to disclose and transmit personal data.
- We may also share aggregated or anonymous information that cannot be identified by a third party. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to this website.
SECTION 3 – Third party service
The third-party service providers used by this website (such as Google Analytics, and other tools) collect, use and disclose your information only when needed to allow them to perform the services they provide to us, thereby helping us improve And customize our site and products and track the effectiveness of our advertising (such as conversion rates).
You can opt-out of Google Analytics using the link below:
For such third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully and learn more about how they collect and use your information so that you can better understand and make appropriate choices.
Please note that some service providers may be located in different jurisdictions than you, and may have privacy protections in different jurisdictions. If you choose to proceed with a transaction involving the services of a third-party service provider, your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction where the service provider or its facilities are located.
SECTION 4 – App Permission (HScope)
- Audio Recording: used to analyse data from the phone microphone directly in the app. You can enable this permission just if you use it.
- Location: required to use WiFi and Bluetooth oscilloscopes.