HScope supports the following models:
- Hantek 6022BE
- Hantek 6022BL (only Analog mode)
- Voltcraft DSO2020
- Effective ADC bits (without error): 8 bits
- Min sampling rate: 500 Sa/s
- Max sampling rate (2 channels): 48 MSa/s
- Input range: ±500mV to ±5V
- Number of samples each scan: 1024 Sa
- Waveform update rate (2 channels, rate >= 100KSa/s): 30 wfms/sec
- Roll Mode: supported
- AC/DC: software (not present in the hardware)
*Provided by HScope
- Automotive Module: supported up to 125KSa/s real-time
- Audio Module: supported
- PWM Generator: supported up to 10KHz, duty cycle 5-95%
Rate vs Memory Buffer
- 250,500 Sa/s (8 kSa)
- 1,2,8,16,25,50,100 kSa/s (8 kSa)
- 200,500 kSa/s (1 kSa)
- 1,2,4,8,16,24,48 MSa/s (1 kSa)
High Resolution Experimental Mode
- 500 Sa/s (8 kSa)
- 1,2,5,10,25,50,125 kSa/s (8 kSa)
- 250 kSa/s (4 kSa)
- 500 kSa/s (8 kSa)
- 1 MSa/s (8 kSa)
- 2,4,8,16,24,48 MSa/s (1 kSa)
The 6022BL works just in oscilloscope mode (not as logic analyser). To let it work correctly in HScope you need to push the button on the oscilloscope in position H (pushed in).
Voltcraft DSO2020 works with the license for Hantek 6022BE.
Hantek 6022BL has a separate license.
You can modify this device by adding isolated AC input capability to the front-end of each channel. This mod has been originally made to be used with the openhantek6022 software to switch the AC circuitry in or out of the front-end of the scope’s inputs.
Link to the mod documentation here.
This option is available since V.277. The first time, after you connected the oscilloscope, go in
HScope Settings → Oscilloscope and enable the option under
Hardware Configurations to use it.