HScope supports the following models:
- Hantek 6022BE
- Hantek 6022BL (only Analog mode)
- Voltcraft DSO2020
- Effective ADC bits (without error): 8 bits
- Min sampling rate: 500 Sa/s
- Max sampling rate (2 channels): 48 MSa/s
- Input range: ±500mV to ±5V
- Number of samples each scan: 1024 Sa
- Waveform update rate (2 channels, rate >= 100KSa/s): 30 wfms/sec
- Roll Mode: supported
- AC/DC: software (not present in the hardware)
*Provided by HScope
- Automotive Module: supported up to 125KSa/s real-time
- Audio Module: supported
- PWM Generator: supported up to 10KHz, duty cycle 5-95%
The 6022BL works just in oscilloscope mode (not as logic analyser). To let it work correctly in HScope you need to push the button on the oscilloscope in position H (pushed in).
Voltcraft DSO2020 works with the license for Hantek 6022BE.
Hantek 6022BL has a separate license.