6xx4EU is not supported
- Channels: 4
- Effective ADC bits (without error): 8 bits
- Min sampling rate: 250 Sa/s
- Max sampling rate (4 channels): 250 MSa/s
- Input range: ±8mV to ±40V
- Number of samples each scan: 4096 Sa (16k in Roll Mode up to 125Ksa/s)
- Waveform update rate (2 channels, rate >= 125KSa/s): 13 wfms/sec
- Roll Mode: available
- AC/DC: hardware
- Power Consumption: 0.78A (it may require external power)
*Provided by HScope
- Automotive Module: supported up to 125KSa/s real-time
- Audio Output: supported
- Hardware AC/DC coupling
- Wide input range (suitable also for automotive and electrical applications)
- This device seems don’t need calibration, data acquired from the device is already accurate
- High real-time acquisition rate (up to 125KSa/s with modified driver)
- High power consumption (may need external battery pack)
This device must be calibrated using the original software. Once calibrated the data produced by the oscilloscope is already calibrated. Calibration in HScope is not required/allowed.
Hantek 6104 and 6254 are recognized as 6074. Full version will require the license for Hantel 6074.
When one of the 4 channel saturate since the input signal strenght is higher than the set max range, then the data on the other channels get corrupted. It seems to be an hardware issue on the analog stage. Be carefull that you set the proper input range for each channel.
HScope Driver Optimization
Original roll mode speed is 250Sa/s. This is the maximum sampling rate supported by the original software for continuous acquisition.
The driver available on HScope overclock the real-time sampling rate up to 125KSa/s, for a better usage with the Automotive Module.
- Driver available since release 117 (Apr 2019)
- 4 channels available since Jun 2021
- Real-time sampling rate up to 125KSa/s from release 283 (Oct 2021)
- Hantek Vendor Website