HS-ACC Dynamic Balancer (WiFi)
A portable dynamic balancer based on the digital HS-ACC platform.
This built demonstration and 3D printed box is made by Denis.
- 1x HS-ACC Main Board PCB with all components (PCB file and BOM here)
- 1x HS-ACC Sensor PCB with all components (PCB file and BOM here)
- x1 E19D80NK IR Sensor
- x1 3.7V Lithium Battery (1000mAh) + Charge Controller
- 1x 12V Boost Converter
- 1x Slide Switch, Ethernet cable, 1/4-20NC HEX Nut
- 1x 3D Printed box, STL Files available here.
- The 12V Boost Converter should power only the IR Sensor.
- 3.7V Lithium Battery should be connected directly to the HS-ACC Main Board after the Switch.
ESP32 board must be flashed with HS-ACC Firmware.
- Download the firmware available Here;
- Flash the firmware using the flashing procedure Here.
- After flashing, restart the ESP32 and you should see the AP that it creates. Refer to the Quick Guide.
With the 1000mAh battery this built is capable of about 2 hours of continous use.