Microphone input is supported by the Audio Module License.
You can use the microphone inside the phone or and external one.
The specific Audio Recording Authorization is required to use the microphone as an acquisition device.
- Channels: 1
- ADC resolution: 16 bits
- Min sampling rate*: 8 kSa/s
- Max sampling rate*: 192 kSa/s
- Input range: not measurable, signal reported on a symbolic scale of 1Vp
- Number of samples each scan: 4 kSa to 16 kSa
- Waveform update rate: 8-12 wfms/sec
- Roll Mode: supported
- AC/DC: just AC mode is provided by the phone
*Depends from Phone model
- Available only on phones with at least Android 6.0.
- Automotive Module: supported for all rates
- Audio Module: required
The data acquired from the microphone input is unprocessed. You will be able to see and you should consider the internal ADC noise during mesurement.