A wireless button that trigger functions in HScope app.
It can be used to:
- Start Automotive recording manually
- Add flags while the automotive recording is in progress
- Battery powered (1x CR2032)
- Bluetooth communication
- Keep the button clicked 3 sec. until it flashes.
- In the Android device search for Bluetooth devices (name: WONEW BR32-BR33) and pair it (after when you press the button the phone volume goes up)
- In HScope settings -> General go in the Automotive section and
- Click on Start/Flag Trigger Button and press the button to configure it.
- Set the Recording Start to Manual to start it the with button.
- Keep the button pressed to turn on or to turn off