- License Activation problems found for some phones.
Workaround: remove/close the app from Android tasks list and restart the app.
- Feb 2019: Device not recognized after upgrade to Android 9 (Pie).
Workaround: Unknown. It seems after some phone upgrade to Android 9 the USB OTG stops to work. Nothing is recognized.
- Allow Horizontal Rules to be used also for Second Scale
- Move Second Scale numbers on the right side
- Add New Cloud services for Waveform sharing
- Add New Digital Module
2.2.6 (165 – Beta) Mar, 2020
- Oscilloscope allow data import/export
- Created new folders to keep saved files: Screenshots folder and Scope folder
- Automotive Module support auto scroll according finger swipe (just after recording finished for data analyse)
- FFT is now among the Modules
- Trigger design updated
- Hantek iDSO1070 can configure IP address in the settings
- New Horizontal Cursors & Labels Overlay
- Improved Vertical Cursors
- Improved Logger
- Added Driver for Loto OSCA02 and Loto OSC2002 (2019 Edition)
- Improved Info panel (added Device name)
- Labels can be exported/imported
- Improved main view / added buttons with menu
- Double click activate screen auto resize
- Fixed crash or freeze on Automotive Module data import
- Fixed Normal and Single Trigger issue on HS10X for rate <=100KSa/s (not roll mode)
- Fixed issue on the original Brightness restore
- Fixed visualization for waveform generated by Math Module
- Fixed first sample error on OSC802 and OSCA02
2.2.5 (157) Feb, 2020
- Hantek 1008 added rate: 9KS/s
- Duty Cycle calculator allow up to 5% tollerance on the requirement to have minumum value = 0V
- Better file manager for Automotive Module
- File Manager export also in CSV and XML formats
- Automotive Module allow to import and analyze waveforms without requiring the license
- Better auto-scrolling during Automotive Module recording
- Better design for menu in Voltmeter / Datalogger panel
- Channel 2 indicator moved on the left in Automotive Module
- Better colors for waveforms in Automotive Module
- File preview in Automotive module now uses 16:9 format
- Old DDS120 must be configured first time in the Settings. See here
- Supported new SainSmart DS482. See here
- Hantek 1008 Fixed single trigger for lower rates (18 and 38 KSa/s)
- Statistics corrected in Single Trigger Mode.
- Fixed issue while operate 1-2-3 Label Tool in Automotive Module
- Fixed fields size in Settings -> Probe panel
- Automotive Module show correclty data units after import.
- Automotive Module before set the Coupling to DC, now it keep AC or DC according to oscilloscope previous settings.
2.2.4 (154) Jan, 2020
- New Loto OSC802 Driver
- Added optional scroller for Oscilloscope and FFT screens
- More stable FFT statistics
- Added auto-resize button for FFT
- Improved Bluetooth connections management. Now you can pair several HS101 BLT oscilloscopes, then HScope connect just to the active one.
- Automotive Data can be exported from low memory devices (before it crashed)
- Improved Automotive scroller
- Automotive Module export data in a new optimized and fast format (.hxml)
- Automotive module can load and show saved waveforms (can load old and new format files)
- Automotive new file format support waveform preview
- Automotive Module produced corrupter samples on start (on first chunk)
- Automotive Module fixed incorrect view size in some cases
- Automotive Module could not enable channel after disable for 1 Channel Oscilloscopes (ie. HS101)
- Fixed bug on iDSO1070, just 1 IP allowed for router mode (check device guide)
- Fixed Time/Div selector in Oscilloscope