Special version of the HP-605A Current Clamp with BNC connector for oscilloscope use.
- Brand Name: HoldPeak
- Model: HP-605A
- Measuring Range: AC/DC 600A Current
- Signal output: 1mV/1A
- Base Noise: about 2A peak-peak (noise at 10KHz)
- Accuracy: ±(2.5%rdg+5dgt)
- Auto-zero function to be set in HScope (Probes configuration)
- Jaw Size: 40 mm
- PVC BNC cable, 1.5m
- Battery Type (Not included in the package list): 9 V * 1
- Bandwidth: 2kHz
- Weight: 320g
- 1 x Current Clamp (battery not included)
- Remove the 3 screws in the back of the device
- Connect a new 9V battery and place in its compartment
- Close the device back cover
To increase the sensitivity and measure low currents you may create a wire winding with several coils that will increase the magnetic flux in the sensor.
- 2 turns: range 300A, signal output: 2mV/1A
- 10 turns: range 60A, signal output: 10mV/1A
- Use specific HScope probe or,
- Use 2kHz low-pass software filter for having clean waveforms with max bandwidth.